Antique 36 Star Flag Tiffany Co.
Rare antique 36 Star Flag made by Tiffany and Co. during The Civil War. This flag is extremely rare. A Tiffany made 36 Star Civil War National Colors” Flag Exceedingly rare 36 star Civil War “National Colors” flag–a “General’s Guide” flag made by Tiffany & Company, circa 1864. Tiffany contracted with the US Army to make regimented, guidons, flank markers and national colors flags for units, generals, and state units. Flag with no unit markings or identification. Flag composed of heavy weight silk with hand embroidered gold stars with fine hand stitching throughout. Flag size approximately 24 inches x 37 inches. Framed 37 inches x 50 inches. Rarity Rating: On our authentic antique American Flags. Rated on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being the most rare. This item rates a [ 10 ] [ 1 ] Rated items are our lowest price items. [ 10 ] Rated items are rare to very rare & priced accordingly. Please refer to item number when requesting info. Please email for price and shipping cost. Sizes are listed below the item number. Each flag comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Please view flag on a laptop or desktop PC for the best images. We only sell authentic genuine antique American Flags. All framed flags have high quality professional museum, framing, wood frames, all acid free, w/UV acrylic protection. Please refer to item number when requesting Pricing. Thank you for your interest. Shipping to 48 States only. Shipping by FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. White glove shipping for large flags.
We use modern museum framing technology to frame our antique flags. Our in house professional framers use only conservation framing methods used by museums. We only use acid free and gas free materials along with safe ultra clear UV acrylic.
To purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
- This is a authentic antique American Flag and is not a copy, reproduction or imitation. Each authentic antique flag shows the actual wear, age and use as it has been passed down through time.
- Upon your purchase each flag is carefully wrapped and packed with great care. You will receive great flag information and The Flags Certificate of Authenticity.
- Email for price, please include item number.
- Rarity rating 1 to 10, 10 being the rarest: 10
- We accept, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and PayPal.